OK, this section is pretty much all the usual stuff you expect. And of course I didn’t write it; there are sites you can obtain standard T&Cs from. However, this is the only part of the site where you will find anything which is not my original work, just so we both know.
So, what it amounts to is basically, use your common sense with regard to my comments, and allow me to do the same. Oh, and I’m not adding ‘in my opinion’ to the end of everything. Of course it is my opinion, it’s my blog. OK, sometimes it may be a fact rather than opinion. Your part of the deal is to work out which it is!
Lastly, don’t be a dick about anything either. Can’t think of a more succinct way of putting it right now: I can sink to this level if I have to, but I would much rather not do. Just so you know.
Terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and images. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.